Bay-side Beach Getaway with Views of Ocean
Escape to the beachside in this beautiful 3-bed apartment with a balcony overlooking the stunning views of Batemans Bay. Located only metres from Casey’s beach, live like a local within walking distance of the nearby café’s, restaurants and IGA. Make yourself at home in this spacious apartment with stunning views of the beach and breezy coastal interior décor. Perfect for families and groups, what better way is there to explore the beauty of Batemans Bay than being right on its doorstep.
Decorated in a chic coastal style, with wooden furnishings accented by pale tones the apartment comes alive. Featuring an abundance of natural light, escape from the sunny balcony by entering through the front door, where you’ll be greeted by an open plan living area. Featuring an enclosed metal fireplace, and abundant seating, this room naturally flows down the hall towards the bedrooms and bathroom. Complete with their own views, storage space and cosy atmospheres, sleep in for as long as you like, with the available black out blinds. Just off the living space and hall, is where you’ll find the kitchen. Fully equipped with modern appliances, the kitchen features a north facing window and arched serving hole that peers into the study and sunroom. In the study you’ll find the fourth and final bed, next to a desk and the adjoining sunroom, where you can view the gorgeous views while not having to weather the elements.
- Modern 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment and study.
- Fireplace and Air Conditioning available
- Wi-Fi provided
- Communal Pool, BBQ and Table Tennis facilities available.
- Balcony and sunroom each with seating available.
Bedroom & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 1x Double Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1x Queen Bed
- Study: 1x King Bed, connected to the sunroom.
- Spacious bathroom with twin vanities.
- Communal laundry facilities available.
- Modern appliances
- Kettle, toaster, coffee machine and microwave available
- Oven and induction stovetop available
- TV with free to air channels and streaming option available
- Couches and coffee table.
- Central fireplace available
- 6-seater dining table with additional chairs.
Points of Interest
- Casey’s Beach – a minute (5 m) walk away.
- Observation Point Lookout - 9 minute (750m) walk away.
- Birdland Animal Park - a 3 minute (2.2km) drive away
The property is approximately a 4 hour drive from Sydney’s CBD or a 2 hour drive from Canberra’s CBD.