History and Heritage
Old Mogo Town
Old Mogo Town is a faithful re-creation of Mogo as it was believed to be in the heady Gold Rush days of the 1850s.
Experience the "living conditions" of the miners and early settlers as it was in the South Coast Area of New South Wales, Australia.
- Pan for gold
- Explore the Mine Tunnel
- Check out the "make do" style of the Digger's Camp
- View the Antique Machinery Display
- Enjoy a picnic by the Lake
- Learn some Australian History
- Watch working craftspeople
- And much, much more!
Phone: 02 4474 2123
Cnr Annett Lane & James Street
Mogo NSW 2536